New Delhi, Dec 27 (ANI): SP leader and Rajya Sabha MP Naresh Agarwal stirred a controversy by justifying the treatment meted out to the family of Kulbhushan Jadhav in Islamabad. He said if Pakistan has believed Jadhav to be a spy then they are justified in treating the family accordingly. Mother and wife of Kulbhushan Jadhav met him in the Pakistan Foreign Affairs Ministry on Monday. The MEA had said that Pakistan had disregarded the cultural and religious sensibilities of Kulbhushan Jadhav’s family. Jadhav is facing charges of terrorism and spying for India’s intelligence agency- Research and Analysis Wing (RAW).
- Next story Kashmir Tourism looks set to reclaim its past glory, tourists flock to Valley
- Previous story President Kovind, CM Naidu attend IEA Centenary Conference’s inauguration ceremony
- Reliance Jio announces 12 month extension of benefits to Prime members
- Kraftly set to reach 250,000 sellers by FY19
- CBSE paper leak row: Students, parents oppose re-examination
- Mamata Banerjee has created adverse situation for festivals, says Babul Supriyo
- Congress wants to polarise Lingayat votes but community aware of it: Amit Shah