Mandi (Himachal Pradesh), July 17 (ANI): At least 20 pilgrims had a narrow escape after a major landslide was reported near Hanogi Mata Temple on the Mandi-Kullu National Highway on Sunday morning. Big boulders rolled down the hills damaging a nearby juice shop. Though threats of more landslides persist, no major causalities have been reported so far.
- Next story Presidential election 2017: CM Shivraj Chouhan casts his vote at assembly
- Previous story CM Yogi voted for presidential election in Lucknow and spoke to the press
- Oscars 2018: After all black at Golden Globes, colour is back on the red carpet
- Week long Yoga programme concludes in District Jail
- PM Modi will deliver his last speech as PM from Red Fort this year, says Derek O’Brien
- Guatemala to move embassy in Israel to Jerusalem in May
- Watch: Uttarandhra Charcha Vedika holds candle protest rally demanding special status for Andhra Pradesh