Mandi (Himachal Pradesh), July 17 (ANI): At least 20 pilgrims had a narrow escape after a major landslide was reported near Hanogi Mata Temple on the Mandi-Kullu National Highway on Sunday morning. Big boulders rolled down the hills damaging a nearby juice shop. Though threats of more landslides persist, no major causalities have been reported so far.
- Narrow escape for 20 pilgrims after landslide hit Mandi
- CM Yogi voted for presidential election in Lucknow and spoke to the press
- Presidential Polls 2017: NDA candidate has got more advantage, says Omar Abdullah
- Ceasefire violation by Pakistan: Army soldier, 6-year-old girl killed, 2 seriously injured
- CM KCR calls for stringent action against drug traffickers