Shares of Google’s parent Alphabet slumped after the markets closed Monday. As Fred Katayama reports, an EU fine took a big bite of the search engine company’s profit.
- Nasdaq hits record, J&J drags Dow
- Researchers program plug-in hybrid cars to learn fuel efficiency
- Hailstones the size of tennis balls damage cars in eastern Spain. Rough cut (no reporter narration).
- Trump makes last-ditch plea to Republicans to roll back Obamacare
- Branden Grace didn’t know he had set lowest round score in golf major history