Hyderabad, Jan 12 (ANI): The National Association of Software and Services Companies (NASSCOM), World Information Technology and Services Alliance (WITSA), and IT Ministry of Telangana, participated in a high-level meeting to confer upon the upcoming World Congress on Information Technology and NASSCOM India Leadership Forum 2018 (WICT-NILF 2018) to be held in Hyderabad between 19th-21st of February. 2018 marks the first time that WCIT will be held in India, and the debut of NASSCOM India Leadership Forum (NILF) in Hyderabad, making it a landmark year for both events. KT Rama Rao, WITSA Chairman Yvonne Chiu and NASSCOM President R Chandrashekhar, met in discussion over the agenda and priorities of the co-hosted mega event. WCIT-NILF 2018 will witness 22 power-packed sessions spread over three days covering AI, Blockchain, Experience Age, Innovation, New Globalization, Future of Work, Sports and Technology and more. Specific sessions will focus on the digital revolution and ways in which it is reshaping the world, particularly spotlighting the strategies leaders need in place to stay ahead of competency curve. On the sidelines will be 24 sessions on Policy Dialogues, New Tech Deep Dives, Country Sessions, Analyst Corners, CIO Sessions and Boardroom CEO sessions.
- Next story Watch: Culturally submerged Gorakhpur Mahotsav enthralls audience
- Previous story Hyderabad all set to welcome 3rd International kite festival
- Puerto Rico’s governor calls Trump’s comment “S-H-I-T-T-Y”
- Santiago churches attacked ahead of Pope’s Chile visit
- Yamaha unveils autonomous and robot-driven motorcycles
- CM Raman Singh takes note of problems faced by people in Naxal-affected regions
- Vijay Mallya’s defence lawyers raising issues to delay extradition: Kiren Rijiju