Presented by Petroleum Conservation & Research Association (PCRA), supported by the oil companies viz. IOCL, BPCL, HPCL, ONGC, GAIL, OIL, MRPL, CPCL, NRL and IGL and in partnership with DoIT Sports Management (India) Pvt. Ltd. & Cycling Federation of India, Saksham Pedal Delhi, will host the National Cycling Championships and will see the country’s best 150 elite athletes compete for an INR 8 lac prize money fund.
- National Cycling Championship To Take Place On 5th November
- Two LeT terrorists killed in Pulwama encounter
- Trump hits back on Iran nuclear deal, says ‘participants making lots of money on trade with Iran’
- CM Chandrababu Naidu conducts surprise inspections in Vijayawada
- Watch: 11-year-old girl reaction when she finds out she’s finally being adopted