New Delhi, May 03 (ANI): Late veteran actress Sridevi was felicitated posthumously with the Dadasaheb Phalke Award and Best Actress honour by President Ram Nath Kovind, Union Ministers Smriti Irani and Rajyavardhan Singh Rathore at the 65th National Film Awards in the national capial on Thursday. Sridevi’s husband Boney Kapoor and their daughters Janhvi and Khushi Kapoor were present to take the Best Actress award for the ‘Chandni’ actress. Earlier, Ace designer Manish Malhotra shared on Instagram that for the special occasion, Janhvi chose to wear her mother’s sari.
- National Film Awards: Sridevi honoured at 65th National Film Awards
- Locals hold protest in Guntur against rape of minor by senior citizen
- Deadly dust storm in Rajasthan, more than 100 killed in UP
- Heavy police deployed outside campus amid violent protests in AMU
- Watch: Rahul Gandhi conducts road show in Bidar