New Delhi, Dec 02 (ANI): Bharatiya Janata Party (BJP) leader Subramanian Swamy on Sunday commented on the National Herald Case which he is closely involved in as a complainant. Swamy said that the land was allotted for a printing press in Panchkula, which was later sold ahead commercially to Robert Vadra.
- Next story Navjot Singh Sidhu wants to become CM: Manjit Singh GK
- Previous story I Am Enjoying In My New Role For The Team- Akashdeep Singh
- Theft happened under PM Modi’s nose, what’s wrong if Sidhu said so, asks BK Hariprasad
- 3 dead, 250 taken ill due to food poisoning at wedding function in Uttarakhand’s Bageshwar
- Facilities to be increased to boost football in Srinagar
- BJP gave us 3 Modis- Nirav, Lalit & one sitting in Ambani’s lap Narendra Modi: Navjot Sidhu
- Will not be intimidated by Abhishek Banerjee’s defamation notice: Kailash Vijayvargiya