New Delhi, July 31 (ANI): Reacting on the terror funding case, Union MoS for Prime Minister’s Office Jitendra Singh on Monday, said that issues related to national security should be left for the Home Ministry and the security agencies. Singh said that they will take decision in the interest of the nation, adding that people should accept the decision taken by them.
- National security issues should be left for Home Ministry, security agencies: Jitendra Singh
- ‘Say no to Drugs’, urge Telugu Desam Party workers during ‘padyatra’
- Telangana minister KT Rama Rao locks horns with Congress leader Jairam Ramesh over corruption allegations
- Century-old Asraj building to be demolished
- GST leaves lock industry in trouble