New Delhi, Aug 14 (ANI): Nawazuddin Siddiqui was once going to be seen in a stage play of Ram Leela, which was to be held in his village Budhana, but had to pull out after the political party Shiv Sena raised an objection against a Muslim artist being a part of the show. The talented actor didn’t have to face a similar disappointment this time around as his son got a chance to play Lord Krishna in a school function. Taking to Twitter, the actor posted a snap of the tiny tot dressed as Lord Krishna. He tweeted, “I am glad to the school of my kid. Who gave him an opportunity to play the character of ‘natkhat nandlala’.” On the work front, Nawaz will be next seen in ‘Babumoshai Bandookbaaz’ alongside Bidita Bag and is all set to hit the screens on August 25.
- Nawazuddin Siddiqui shares photo of his son dressed as Lord Krishna
- 5,000 days of Raman Singh Govt.: CM flags off marathon, interacts with locals
- Gorakhpur tragedy: Latest visuals from BRD hospital
- Shahid Kapoor new pic with daughter Misha will surely drive away your Monday Blues!
- Amid border tensions, Pakistani rangers present sweets to Indian forces on its 70th I-Day