Hyderabad (Telangana), Aug 19 (ANI): Minister for Forest, Environment and Backward Classes Welfare Jogu Ramanna attended Kummari Shalivahana Sangam state level meeting at Ravindra Bharathi in Hyderabad. During the meeting, Ramanna said that the Backward Classes should be developed and jobs should be given to them. He said that the state government is committed to develop the class and even Telangana Chief Minister KCR is personally involved in developing the community. The Backward Classes Welfare Minister said that the government is working for all sections without any discrimination and will ensure that recruitment for government jobs is corruption-free and done in a transparent manner. He further said that Telangana CM KCR is keen interested in developing the community.
- Next story Have you ever witnessed Bollywood’s every stalwart in one frame? Check this out!
- Previous story 3-year-old dies in mother’s lap after hospital denies ambulance
- Automobile enthusiasts flock to vintage car rally in Delhi
- Olympics fire festival entertains visitors
- Thousands of demonstrators protest around Munich Security Conference venue, against ‘weapons deals’
- Winter festival to boost tourism begins in Pahalgam
- Watch: BSF soldiers assist in shifting woman post delivery