In a significant diplomatic win for India at the United Nations (UN), International Law expert Neeru Chadha won the elections yesterday to the International Tribunal for the Law of the Sea (ITLOS) for a nine-year term from 2017 to 2026.
- Neeru Chadha – 1st Indian Woman To Bag Top Un Law Post
- Flash flood due to heavy downpour in Guwahati affects normal life
- Rashtriya Janata Party President warns Nepal Government of dire consequences if their demands are not fulfilled
- Nagaland lad excels in IIT-JEE Advanced 2017 results
- Listen what it takes to crack AIIMS Entrance!