Bornila Chatterjee’s directorial venture ‘The Hungry’ had its Asian Premiere at the 19th Jio MAMI Mumbai Film Festival. The movie is the adaptation of Shakespeare’s novel ‘Titus Andronicus’. It features Naseeruddin Shah, Tisca Chopra, Neeraj Kabi, Arjun Gupta, Sayani, Antonio Aakeel and Suraj Sharma. The film has been selected as the Oxfam Best Film on gender equality at MAMI. ‘The Hungry’ follows the journey of a widow and a bride-to-be, who comes to her wedding seeking revenge for the murder of her first-born son. Naseer, who has delivered many powerful performances in his four-decade-long career, said he finds negative characters a bigger challenge.
- Next story Badalta Manzar (Weekly Programme) – Oct 16, 2017
- Previous story News Week South Asia (Weekly Program) – 16 Oct, 2017
- Katrina Kaif Comes On Board for Educate Girls As Brand Ambassador
- Manjari Phadnis, Maniesh Paul and David Dhawan at Screening of Baa Baaa Black Sheep
- Soha Ali Khan Announces Winner Of Be Better Than Yourself Campaign
- Blast injures one in Austin, unrelated to bombs: police
- Trump comments on chances for GOP in the midterms