Kathmandu (Nepal), Aug 30 (ANI): A Cabinet meeting on Wednesday approved Election Commission’s proposal to hold provincial and federal elections in two phases on November 26 and December 7. The EC had proposed two dates for election, citing logistical management and weather. The Government had decided to hold the two elections on the same date-November 26.Government Spokesperson and Minister for Information and Communications Mohan Bahadur Basnet informed mediapersons about Cabinet meeting. During the meeting, secretary of Ministry of Land Reform and Management Krishna Raj Devkota was transferred to Ministry of Supplies. The meeting also decided to take a loan of 15 billion to improve customs offices across the country.
- Next story J&K Police conducts ‘cleanliness drive’ in Srinagar
- Previous story Swine flu claims 12 lives
- No red tape but only red carpet for investors in UP: PM Modi at UP Investors’ Summit 2018
- Jio to invest Rs 10,000 cr over three years in UP: Mukesh Ambani
- Potential, policy, planning and performance lead to progress: PM Modi at UP Investors’ Summit
- PM Modi inaugurates UP Investors’ Summit 2018
- SC stays criminal cases against Priya Prakash Varrier