Kathmandu (Nepal), Aug 30 (ANI): A Cabinet meeting on Wednesday approved Election Commission’s proposal to hold provincial and federal elections in two phases on November 26 and December 7. The EC had proposed two dates for election, citing logistical management and weather. The Government had decided to hold the two elections on the same date-November 26.Government Spokesperson and Minister for Information and Communications Mohan Bahadur Basnet informed mediapersons about Cabinet meeting. During the meeting, secretary of Ministry of Land Reform and Management Krishna Raj Devkota was transferred to Ministry of Supplies. The meeting also decided to take a loan of 15 billion to improve customs offices across the country.
- Next story J&K Police conducts ‘cleanliness drive’ in Srinagar
- Previous story Swine flu claims 12 lives
- Fiat Chrysler picks Jeep boss as new CEO
- Watch: Ranveer Singh shares dance steps with Sadhguru Jaggi Vasudev at IIM Bangalore
- Assam Zoo makes special arrangements for animals amid scorching heat
- Second season of ‘Jeet Kune Do’ Federation Cup commences in Srinagar
- Alwar Lynching: Victim might have died in police custody, claims BJP MLA Dev Ahuja