Kathmandu (Nepal), Oct 20 (ANI): Nepal on Thursday evening was illuminated with lights and earthen lamps, as it observed the third day of Tihar, the festival of lights. On this day, people thank the goddess of wealth, Laxmi by lighting oil lamps (Diyo) or candles in their homes. As per the beliefs goddess Laxmi will shower wealth and blessings to those who stay awake at night and not let the lamp kept in the main worship place to extinguish.
- Next story Here’s what King Khan SRK conveyed to his fans this Diwali
- Previous story Watch: Himachal CM files nomination from Arki
- Ghaziabad building collapse: Strict action will be taken against those responsible, says VK Singh
- Ghaziabad building collapse: 1 dead, 7 rescued, informs IG Meerut (Range)
- Watch: Women protest by sitting on JCB machine during an anti-encroachment drive
- Nicole Maines to be television’s first transgender superhero
- CM Raman Singh announces Mukhyamantri Kanyadan Yojana