Kathmandu (Nepal), Aug 12 (ANI): After a long deliberation, the Nepal government has advanced with the amendment bill in a move to bring the agitating Madhesi Parties on board to take part in the third phase of local-levels polls. Leaders of the Rashtriya Janata Party (RJP-N), a key Madhesi party met Prime Minister Sher Bahadue Deuba, Maoist Chief Prachanda and reached an understanding of voting over the slated amendment bill next week. The Madhesi leaders have also accepted the amendment bill as a game and have agreed to accept the result of the voting over the amendment bill. Apart from the commitment in advancing with the amendment bill in the Parliament, the Government has also agreed to grant Martyrdom status to the deceased ones who have spared their lives during Madhesh movement.
- Nepal Government to bring up amendment bill for voting next week
- Amazon all set to revolutionise food industry with ready-to-eat meals
- Barcelona will not change their playing style, says Zidane
- 2 killed, 2 injured as car plunges into canal
- Aishwarya Rai becomes 1st woman to raise Indian flag at IFFM 2017