Kathmandu, Nepal June 15(ANI): The Nepal government has decided to postpone the elections of Province Number 2 after a meeting with the Election Commission. The decision comes after the government met the agitating Rashtriya Janata Party leaders. The Province Number 2 is a dominant area of the Madhesh-based parties.The other provinces, numbered 1, 5 and 7 will go for polls on June 28, as scheduled. The Madhesh based parties are yet to disclose their views over the government’s decision. Sources confirmed that the government’s decision to postpone the election comes as per the consensus between the RJP-N and the Election Commission itself. The third phase poll is also expected to be held in October or November.
- Previous story My performance in ISSF World Cup in Delhi helped me to win gold in Gabala: Shooter Heena
- Nepal government to postpone elections in Madheshi-dominant area
- My performance in ISSF World Cup in Delhi helped me to win gold in Gabala: Shooter Heena
- Week-long adventure expedition begins with air show
- J. W. Anderson Fashion Show – Menswear Spring/Summer 2018 presented at the Pitti Uomo in Florence
- Cosby arrives for fourth day of jury deliberations