Kathmandu, Nepal, April 11(ANI): The Government of Nepal today withdrew the previous constitution amendment bill from the parliament, so as to table a new one which is believed to address the demands of disgruntled parties of the Terai-Madhesh region.The Cabinet, which is being led by Prime Minister Pushpa Kamal Dahal had tabled the amendment bill in November 2016.Though a new amendment bill is yet to be tabled in the parliament, the disgruntled parties have demanded that the delineation procedure be completed first.Shah told the Parliament that the UDMF will not participate in the elections and will disrupt it if their issues are not resolved.
- Next story Kulbhushan Jadhav’s neighbours perform ‘puja’ for his safe return
- Previous story 3 held with scrapped notes worth Rs. 1 crore
- Facebook shares tumble as FTC announces probe
- British Prime Minister says 18 countries will expel Russian intelligence officers
- Australian team prepares to head to Johannesburg amid ball tampering scandal
- Spielberg’s ‘Ready Player One’ explores possible future of VR
- North Korea leader Kim Jong Un visits China – Bloomberg