Bharatpur (Nepal), Oct 21 (ANI): This year’s ‘Bhaitika’ , the final day of Yama Panchak became special for Meena Pokharel and Saraswati Pokherel as their brother Kapil Pokharel retuned back to Nepal after a couple of year. Bhaitika which falls on the second lunar day of Shukla Paksha (Bright fortnight) in the month of Kartik in Bikram Sambat, an official calendar of Nepal is believed to strengthen the bond between brothers and sisters. On this day, sisters put “Tika on her brother’s forehead, to ensure his long life and prosperity. The Tika consists of seven colors and called as ‘Saptarangi Tika’ in Nepali. Along with the Tika, sisters also offer garlands of Marigold flower. Moreover, the plastic readymade garlands are also used. Sweets and other special dishes are also prepared for the feast. Nepal was gripped in the religious fervor of the auspicious festival of Bhaitika.
- Next story ???????? ?? ??? ????? ??? ?? ???? ?????
- Previous story Woman carried on shoulders for 7km after ambulance fails to reach
- Opposition doesn’t have any agenda, only believe in ‘Modi roko abhiyan’: Prakash Javadekar
- Sardar Vallabhbhai Patel’s ‘Statue of Unity’ will be inaugurated by PM Modi: Gujarat CM
- 6 dead, 1 injured in accident between car and truck in Haryana’s Rewari
- Students forced to take classes in house due to dilapidated school building
- Retailers to look out if you are a sports enthusiast