Kathmandu (Nepal), Aug 21 (ANI): The deliberation over amendment bill, set to be presented for voting, has divided the Nepal Parliament into two factions. The Parliamentary meeting, which lasted for about four hours, witnessed heated arguments among 50 lawmakers over various clauses put forward for amendment. Currently, there are 592 lawmakers in Nepal Parliament and the government will need 395 voters to endorse the bill. The amendment proposal, which was tabled in the Parliament and completed the step of deliberation, will need a clear two-third majority to endorse it. The constitution amendment which was the bottom line for the participation of Madhesh based agitating parties is now to be addressed and the agitating parties has decided to go for the election whether the amendment bill passed or not.
- Previous story Over 200 trucks with relief materials have been sent to 16 flood-affected districts: Baba Ramdev
- Nepal Parliament divided over Amendment bill
- Over 200 trucks with relief materials have been sent to 16 flood-affected districts: Baba Ramdev
- Preity Zinta Gets UNCOMFORTABLE Wearing Sexy Dress At Lakme Fashion Week 2017
- Kripp Kapur Suri and Yesha Rugani Talk About Their Show Jeet Gayi Toh Piya More
- Mohsin Khan aka Kartik and Shivangi Joshi aka Naira Fun At Gaming Zone Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai