Kathmandu (Nepal), July 24 (ANI): The parliamentary meeting held in Kathmandu on Sunday moved ahead with the endorsement of the Electoral Laws pertaining to the Election of House of Representatives as the deadline to hold the three-tier election approaches. Janak Raj Joshi, Lawmaker from Maoist Centre, applauded the proposal from the Home Ministry for introducing Threshold provision, No vote and the mandatory provision to file candidacy from their own permanent address. He also suggested the ministry to include the provision to recall the candidate after being elected. Answering the queries raised by the lawmakers, the proposer of the bills Home Minister, Nepal Janardan Sharma assured lawmakers over the commencement of the elections on time. The engagement between the agitating disgruntled parties and the ruling alliance is yet to yield an agreement. However, the politicos in Nepal are sure for the participation of the agitating parties. Nepal after nearly two decades has successfully conducted two phases of local polls and is firm on conducting the third phase in September.
- Nepal Parliament endorses Electoral Bill for House of Representatives
- Anushka Sharma Gets Angry On Imitaz Ali
- ‘Not 100% sure they are alive or not’: Iraqi Foreign Minister on 39 missing Indians
- Nithari Verdict: Both Accused Sentenced To Death In Pinky Sarkar Case
- Laxmi Nagar flooded after pipeline burst caused sewerage to overflow