Kathmandu (Nepal), July 24 (ANI): The parliamentary meeting held in Kathmandu on Sunday moved ahead with the endorsement of the Electoral Laws pertaining to the Election of House of Representatives as the deadline to hold the three-tier election approaches. Janak Raj Joshi, Lawmaker from Maoist Centre, applauded the proposal from the Home Ministry for introducing Threshold provision, No vote and the mandatory provision to file candidacy from their own permanent address. He also suggested the ministry to include the provision to recall the candidate after being elected. Answering the queries raised by the lawmakers, the proposer of the bills Home Minister, Nepal Janardan Sharma assured lawmakers over the commencement of the elections on time. The engagement between the agitating disgruntled parties and the ruling alliance is yet to yield an agreement. However, the politicos in Nepal are sure for the participation of the agitating parties. Nepal after nearly two decades has successfully conducted two phases of local polls and is firm on conducting the third phase in September.
- Next story Fire breaks out at Lok Nayak Bhawan, 26 fire tenders reach spot
- Previous story Anushka Sharma Gets Angry On Imitaz Ali
- Marc Cain brings some 80s dazzle to Berlin Fashion Week
- Over 500 birds injured by glass-coated Manjha
- England head coach Jones extends contract until 2021
- Irish PM warns of hypocrisy in corporate tax debate
- No doubt about terrorists seeking sanctuaries on Pakistani soil: Former CIA Director Petraeus