New Delhi, Aug 23 (ANI): Nepal Prime Minister Sher Bahadur Deuba arrived in New Delhi on his first visit to India since he assumed Prime ministerial office in June this year. He was received at the airport by Indian External affairs minister Sushma Swaraj. PM Deuba is leading a 59-member delegation. Several key bilateral issues are expected to be discussed during his visit between the two neighbors.
- Previous story Shock Tactics, Part 2: As Taser warns of more and more risks, cities bear burden in court
- Nepal PM Deuba embarks on five-day visit to India
- Shock Tactics, Part 2: As Taser warns of more and more risks, cities bear burden in court
- Seed of doubt over major merger
- EXCLUSIVE: Hrithik Roshan’s Inspirational Speech | Rado Sports Collection Launch
- Euro zone manufacturing’s best month in over 6 yrs