Kathmandu (Nepal), Oct 14 (ANI): Nepal Prime Minister Sher Bahadur Deuba on Friday expanded his cabinet for the seventh time in the past five months after taking the charge. He inducted eight new ministers in his cabinet. Deuba inducted one Deputy Minister, three ministers and four state ministers from Rashtriya Prajatantra Party or (RPP). RPP President Kamal Thapa has been appointed as the Deputy Prime Minister but the portfolio for him is yet to be fixed. The latest move comes amid the reports of cabinet reshuffle that can take place before elections after the unification attempt between the Communist Party of Nepal- Unified Marxist Leninist (CPN-UML) and Maoist Center (MC), which have angst incumbent Prime Minister. He has come under severe criticisms from various quarters for presiding over the biggest-ever cabinet in the country’s history.
- Nepal PM Deuba expands cabinet for seventh time in 5 months
- Women, children endanger their life in cracker manufacturing work
- ‘EC is a toothless tiger’: Varun Gandhi
- Five people assaulted by self styled gau rakshaks on suspicion of carrying beef
- Blake Lively reveals she was sexually harassed by makeup artist