Kathmandu (Nepal), July 26 (ANI): One and a half months after being sworn in as the Prime Minister of Nepal, Sher Bahadur Deuba expanded his Cabinet by inducting 19 new ministers, on Wednesday. Out of nineteen new ministers, ten are from Nepali Congress, six from the Maoist Center, two from Forum Loktantrik and 1 from CPN (United). The newly inducted ministers were sworn-in today by President Bidhya Devi Bhandari.
- Next story Tejashwi Yadav blames RSS-BJP for creating rift within grand alliance
- Previous story Lapland polar bears overjoyed with snow delivery
- Watch: Thousands participate in Tata Mumbai Marathon 2018
- U.S. Vice President critical of politicians for causing shutdown
- Senators sound off on U.S. government shutdown
- ‘Is factory ki licence humare paas hai, isliye kuch nahi bolna’: Delhi Mayor on Bawana Fire
- Ranveer Singh’s ‘filmy’ avatar at Filmfare awards is worth watching!