Kathmandu (Nepal), July 26 (ANI): One and a half months after being sworn in as the Prime Minister of Nepal, Sher Bahadur Deuba expanded his Cabinet by inducting 19 new ministers, on Wednesday. Out of nineteen new ministers, ten are from Nepali Congress, six from the Maoist Center, two from Forum Loktantrik and 1 from CPN (United). The newly inducted ministers were sworn-in today by President Bidhya Devi Bhandari.
- Next story Tejashwi Yadav blames RSS-BJP for creating rift within grand alliance
- Previous story Lapland polar bears overjoyed with snow delivery
- Delhiites stage protest against massive tree felling
- CM Yogi takes ‘Swachhta’ pledge during cleanliness drive in Lucknow
- Sikh leadership express anger over Pak’s move to prevent Indian HC from visiting Panja Sahib
- CM Yogi begins cleanliness drive at Gomti river bank in Lucknow
- Watch: Building collapses during anti-encroachment drive, one person gravely injured