Kathmandu (Nepal) July 25 (ANI): Nepal Prime Minister Sher Bahadur Deuba is set to visit India next month. The development has been confirmed by the Foreign Ministry of Nepal. Though no specific date has been announced the premiere will be visiting New Delhi in August. The External Affairs ministry in New Delhi has already started the preparations for PM Deuba’s visit. The agendas which he will take during his visit are yet to be determined but consultations are underway.
- Next story CCTV captures Sinai car bomb explosion that killed 7 civilians
- Previous story India vs Sri Lanka: Hardik Pandya has a great chance of playing, says Virat Kohli
- ‘The New Delhi Night Walk’: Thousands participate for women safety
- Oscars 2018: ‘Dunkirk’ wins award for Sound Editing and Sound Mixing
- Nidahas Trophy 2018: Men in blue arrive in Sri Lanka
- Oscars 2018: After all black at Golden Globes, colour is back on the red carpet
- Week long Yoga programme concludes in District Jail