Kathmandu (Nepal) July 25 (ANI): Nepal Prime Minister Sher Bahadur Deuba is set to visit India next month. The development has been confirmed by the Foreign Ministry of Nepal. Though no specific date has been announced the premiere will be visiting New Delhi in August. The External Affairs ministry in New Delhi has already started the preparations for PM Deuba’s visit. The agendas which he will take during his visit are yet to be determined but consultations are underway.
- Next story CCTV captures Sinai car bomb explosion that killed 7 civilians
- Previous story India vs Sri Lanka: Hardik Pandya has a great chance of playing, says Virat Kohli
- New York governor says Statue of Liberty to reopen
- Graham gives play-by-play on shutdown talks
- Las Vegas protesters join worldwide anti-Trump Womens March
- In second day of shutdown, Republicans, Democrats dig in for fight
- Ahead of PM Modi’s visit, avalanche advisory issued in Davos due to heavy snowfall