Gujarat, April 20 (ANI): Nepal President Bidhya Devi Bhandari, who is on a five-day visit to India, offered prayer at the holy Somnath Temple in Gujarat.She paid obeisance by performing rituals and by making religious offerings to the Jyotirlingam amid hymn chanting by Priests.The temple is an important Hindu pilgrimage and tourist spot in India and is considered sacred due to the various legends connected to it.
- Next story AIADMK merger meeting: ‘No talks on OPS being next CM’, says D Jayakumar
- Previous story Caught on camera: Police official thrashes youth near Gursahaiganj
- Jennifer Winget, Rashami Desai, Dipika Kakar Top 10 TV Actress Who Are Divorced In Real Life
- Rajkumar Hirani CONFIRMS DUTT Biopic TRAILER On 24th April
- Sunil Grover Becomes Salman Khans BEST FRIEND Signs Bharat
- Trump and Macron face differences in French visit
- Pooja Bhatt Slams Twitterati Like A Boss