Gujarat, April 20 (ANI): Nepal President Bidhya Devi Bhandari, who is on a five-day visit to India, offered prayer at the holy Somnath Temple in Gujarat.She paid obeisance by performing rituals and by making religious offerings to the Jyotirlingam amid hymn chanting by Priests.The temple is an important Hindu pilgrimage and tourist spot in India and is considered sacred due to the various legends connected to it.
- Nepal President offers prayers at Somnath Temple
- Caught on camera: Police official thrashes youth near Gursahaiganj
- Panneerselvam faction demands formal ouster of Sasikala, Dinakaran
- Delhi Police threatening us to leave Jantar Mantar: Tamil Nadu farmers
- Akshay Kumar Gives DIET Tips To POLICE OFFICERS