Kathmandu (Nepal), Aug 21 (ANI): Nepal will hold elections on November 26 for for both the national parliament and the assemblies of the seven provinces that were recently carved out by the new constitution.It will be the first time that elections will be held for the seven provincial assemblies since they were formed by the new constitution, adopted in 2015. The main group to protest was the Madhesi ethnic group from southern Nepal, which wanted larger areas in the provinces that were assigned to them.
- Next story Caught on Cam: Man beaten up allegedly by in-laws in Rohini
- Previous story 10 sailors missing after U.S. warship collides with oil tanker
- Wenger says the timing of his departure ‘not his decision’ ahead of Europa League clash with Atletico
- Juna Akhara ordains Dalit sadhu as ‘Mahamandaleshwar’
- Salman Khurshid has revealed truth behind Rahul Gandhi’s ‘Save the Constitution’ campaign: BJP
- Medical diaries of pensioners to be made online: CM Raje
- Gautam Gambhir steps down as Delhi Daredevils captain, Shreyas Iyer new skipper