Kathmandu (Nepal), Aug 21 (ANI): Nepal will hold elections on November 26 for for both the national parliament and the assemblies of the seven provinces that were recently carved out by the new constitution.It will be the first time that elections will be held for the seven provincial assemblies since they were formed by the new constitution, adopted in 2015. The main group to protest was the Madhesi ethnic group from southern Nepal, which wanted larger areas in the provinces that were assigned to them.
- Next story Caught on Cam: Man beaten up allegedly by in-laws in Rohini
- Previous story 10 sailors missing after U.S. warship collides with oil tanker
- From blackberry afro to cheesy towns, Ukrainian artist injects creativity in the kitchen
- U.S. moving toward first Guantanamo repatriation under Trump
- “Fortunate that there were no injuries” in latest Texas blast: police
- On board: Ryanair to buy major stake in Laudamotion
- Sisters Gigi and Bella Hadid made their mark yet again this season, sharing no less than 10 shows!