Kathmandu (Nepal), Oct 17 (ANI): A unification wave is sweeping across Nepali politics as the merger between the two democratic parties, Nepali Congress (NC) and Nepal Loktantrik Frorum (NLF) took place in Kathmandu on Monday. Bijay Kumar Gachhadar had left NC and joined the Nepal Loktantrik Forum a decade ago. A former Congress leader, Gachhadar, had won elections in 1991, 1994 and 1999 under the NC banner and he joined the Madhesi Janadhikar Forum led by Upendra Yadav in 2008 after being expelled by the NC. After the announcement of the merger agreement between the Communist Party of Nepal- Unified Marxist Leninist and the Maoist Center some weeks ago, many other fringe parties have come under the flag of different parties. With the formation of the communist alliance, other parties are now in attempt to make alliance to contest in the upcoming polls.
- Nepali Congress joins hands with Loktantrik forum
- Traffic Police urge Delhiites to abide by traffic rules this festive season
- Watch: Car goes up in flames within minutes
- CM Raje flags off ‘Smart Annapurna Vans’ on World Food day
- Here’s why Deepika Padukone feels romantic relationships are complicated!