Mumbai, Oct 25 (ANI): Actor-comedian Kapil Sharma finally opened up about his infamous mid-air fight with Sunil Grover, saying that he never fought with him. Speaking to media at the trailer launch of his upcoming film ‘Firangi’, Sharma spilled the beans on the incident in which during a flight from Australia to Mumbai, he reportedly physically assaulted Grover. The comedian asserted that he never fought with Grover. Kapil also cleared the air about rumours over Salman Khan, Shah Rukh Khan and Anil Kapoor being angry with him over cancelled shows. On a related note, directed by Rajiev Dhingra, ‘Firangi’ has been extensively shot in Punjab and Rajasthan. The movie will hit theatres on November 24.
- Next story Sushma Swaraj raises India’s concern on ‘H1B Visa’ row with Rex Tillerson
- Previous story Activists, social workers stage silent protest against Rajasthan’s ‘Gag Law’
- Unemployment will be the number one issue in 2019 elections: Former FM Chidambaram
- Bride calls off marriage, registers complaint after dowry demand
- Watch: Heavy rains and strong winds damage houses, shops in Tripura
- Migrant “caravan” in limbo at US border
- Militant Sameer Butt killed in Pulwama encounter was involved in civilian killings since 2016: IGP J&K