Mumbai, Oct 25 (ANI): Actor-comedian Kapil Sharma finally opened up about his infamous mid-air fight with Sunil Grover, saying that he never fought with him. Speaking to media at the trailer launch of his upcoming film ‘Firangi’, Sharma spilled the beans on the incident in which during a flight from Australia to Mumbai, he reportedly physically assaulted Grover. The comedian asserted that he never fought with Grover. Kapil also cleared the air about rumours over Salman Khan, Shah Rukh Khan and Anil Kapoor being angry with him over cancelled shows. On a related note, directed by Rajiev Dhingra, ‘Firangi’ has been extensively shot in Punjab and Rajasthan. The movie will hit theatres on November 24.
- Next story Activists, social workers stage silent protest against Rajasthan’s ‘Gag Law’
- Previous story ‘I was depressed, had locked myself for days’: Kapil Sharma talks about lowest phase in his life
- Watch: Pandal catches fire during fireworks celebration of Dussehra in Kanpur
- Saudis confirm death of Khashoggi
- Amritsar tragedy: People couldn’t hear sound of approaching train due to bursting crackers, says MoS Railways Sinha
- Watch: Train runs over people celebrating Dussehra in Choura Bazar near Amritsar
- Amritsar tragedy: Navjot Singh Sidhu’s wife runs away from spot instead of helping people: Bikram Majithia