Mumbai, Oct 25 (ANI): Actor-comedian Kapil Sharma finally opened up about his infamous mid-air fight with Sunil Grover, saying that he never fought with him. Speaking to media at the trailer launch of his upcoming film ‘Firangi’, Sharma spilled the beans on the incident in which during a flight from Australia to Mumbai, he reportedly physically assaulted Grover. The comedian asserted that he never fought with Grover. Kapil also cleared the air about rumours over Salman Khan, Shah Rukh Khan and Anil Kapoor being angry with him over cancelled shows. On a related note, directed by Rajiev Dhingra, ‘Firangi’ has been extensively shot in Punjab and Rajasthan. The movie will hit theatres on November 24.
- Next story Activists, social workers stage silent protest against Rajasthan’s ‘Gag Law’
- Previous story ‘I was depressed, had locked myself for days’: Kapil Sharma talks about lowest phase in his life
- Texas serial bomber made video confession before he died
- ‘Pakistan Army supports jihadis, uses them against minorities’: Nadeem Nusrat
- ‘Pakistan-India can’t share good relations until its army stops interfering in politics’: Nadeem Nusrat
- IndiGo rejects report of partnership to bid for Air India
- Chinese are here to loot our recourses: Munir Mengal on Xi Jinping’s statement