Mumbai, Oct 25 (ANI): Actor-comedian Kapil Sharma finally opened up about his infamous mid-air fight with Sunil Grover, saying that he never fought with him. Speaking to media at the trailer launch of his upcoming film ‘Firangi’, Sharma spilled the beans on the incident in which during a flight from Australia to Mumbai, he reportedly physically assaulted Grover. The comedian asserted that he never fought with Grover. Kapil also cleared the air about rumours over Salman Khan, Shah Rukh Khan and Anil Kapoor being angry with him over cancelled shows. On a related note, directed by Rajiev Dhingra, ‘Firangi’ has been extensively shot in Punjab and Rajasthan. The movie will hit theatres on November 24.
- Next story Activists, social workers stage silent protest against Rajasthan’s ‘Gag Law’
- Previous story ‘I was depressed, had locked myself for days’: Kapil Sharma talks about lowest phase in his life
- Watch: Ranveer Singh shares dance steps with Sadhguru Jaggi Vasudev at IIM Bangalore
- Assam Zoo makes special arrangements for animals amid scorching heat
- Second season of ‘Jeet Kune Do’ Federation Cup commences in Srinagar
- Alwar Lynching: Victim might have died in police custody, claims BJP MLA Dev Ahuja
- Mountaineering team finds mortal remains of IAF personnel died in 1968 crash