Subaru says it’s investigating whether its inspectors may have falsified vehicle mileage readings during final inspections conducted on cars sold in Japan, driving down the automaker’s shares more than 8 percent to a 1 1/2-year low. Laura Frykberg reports.
- Next story World’s largest artificial sun sheds light on future fuels
- Previous story Govt. Will Privatise Stadiums Under Sai To Improve Quality- Sports Minister
- My India (India News) – Ep#516 (16 Feb, 2019)
- Trump’s choice for U.N. ambassador withdraws
- ISI is behind ‘Talibani style’ attack: MQM founder Altaf Hussain on Pulwama terror attack
- Hotel Mystays provides Japanese hospitality to tourists
- Japanese ministry holds international competition for Japanese cuisine