Subaru says it’s investigating whether its inspectors may have falsified vehicle mileage readings during final inspections conducted on cars sold in Japan, driving down the automaker’s shares more than 8 percent to a 1 1/2-year low. Laura Frykberg reports.
- Next story World’s largest artificial sun sheds light on future fuels
- Previous story Govt. Will Privatise Stadiums Under Sai To Improve Quality- Sports Minister
- 10 killed after bus falls into pit
- UK to consider next step after Russia announces expulsion of British diplomats
- Now track status of your lost belongings with UMANG App
- Coping skills helpful for patients with Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder, says study
- Security tightened at Vaishno Devi ahead of Navratri