Israeli scientists develop a peptide that could be used in antimicrobial medicines that could hold the key to treating infections in a post-antibiotic era. Amy Pollock reports.
- Next story Sidharth Malhotra Sings And Dances For Jacqueline Fernandez!
- Previous story North Korea’s next nuclear test is critical for weapons goal: experts
- Whistleblower apologises for role in Cambridge Analytica, says company could impact elections
- Minnesota officer charged with murder in Australian’s death: authorities
- Rahul Gandhi again shows his devotional side, visits temple, church and dargah in poll-bound Karnataka
- Potato farmer allegedly ends life, family seeks Government aid
- Cleaners take out thousands of ‘notes to God’ at Jerusalem’s Western Wall