New Delhi, Nov 13 (ANI): The Director General of National Mission for Clean Ganga, Rajiv Ranjan Mishra has affirmed that the new projects, recently launched by Prime Minister Narendra Modi in Varanasi will provide a boost to the ‘Clean Ganga’ mission- the flagship project of the current dispensation to clean the holiest river of the country. Earlier, PM inaugurated a 140 MLD (million litres per day) capacity STP (Sewage Treatment Plant) in the city and also laid the foundation stone for another project for Ramnagar. This additional 140 MLD capacity plant has been added to the existing 102 MLD capacity of the Sewage treatment plant in Dinapur. The plant will serve Varanasi till 2035. Ranjan also said that a multi-pronged strategy was being exercised by the government to achieve its ambitions of making the city ‘Nirmal’ (clean). He also looked confident of meeting deadlines in achieving the government’s objectives.
- Next story FBI says hate crimes in U.S. spiked in 2017
- Previous story Chhath Puja celebrated with fervour in Gorakhpur
- McLaren 570S Spider Walkaround Auto Show Part I
- McLaren 570S Spider Walkaround Auto Show Part II
- Kashmir car bomb kills at least 44
- Karan Johar, Mouni, Abhishek and Shweta at Ekta Kapoor Son Ravie Naming Ceremony
- Sushmita, Malaika , Nushrat and Manoj Kumar Attend Power Brands Bollywood Film Journalist Awards 19