South Korea’s Samsung technology giant names a new generation of top managers and promises to reward shareholders with $26 billion in payouts to 2020. Laura Frykberg reports.
- Next story Ryanair predicts record year despite cancellations
- Previous story BP revives share buybacks as austerity pays off
- Caught on cam: Man beaten up by miscreants in Chittorgarh
- Elphinstone Road station in Mumbai renamed as Prabhadevi station
- CRPF 187 Battalion plants Chinar trees to curb valley’s pollution level problem
- FBI chief says Russia continues to ‘sow discord’ in the U.S.
- Naxals allegedly destroy school, students forced to study in 1 room