Technology that can turn existing electric wheelchairs into autonomous vehicles has been developed in Canada. Its creators, from Cyberworks Robotics Inc, the University of Toronto and Université de Sherbrooke, say it will be a “gamechanger” for the severely disabled, giving them greater mobility and independence. Jim Drury reports.
- Next story Sofia Vergara Stuns The Crowd At Ivy
- Previous story CCTV footage: AIADMK chief Sasikala entering main gate of Bengaluru jail
- Udaan Sapno Ki 19th July 2018 | Full Episode | Upcoming Twist | Bollywood Events
- Local People Rescue Family Trapped In A Submerged Car
- Rahul Easwar reacts on SC’s verdict regarding women’s entry in Sabarimala Temple
- About 14,500 villages out of 18,000 villages not electrified were in Eastern India: PM Modi
- Man thrashed by mob on suspicion of being child lifter