Technology that can turn existing electric wheelchairs into autonomous vehicles has been developed in Canada. Its creators, from Cyberworks Robotics Inc, the University of Toronto and Université de Sherbrooke, say it will be a “gamechanger” for the severely disabled, giving them greater mobility and independence. Jim Drury reports.
- Next story Sofia Vergara Stuns The Crowd At Ivy
- Previous story CCTV footage: AIADMK chief Sasikala entering main gate of Bengaluru jail
- Remembering Sridevi: Life and times of Bollywood’s first lady superstar of India
- “She left this world too early”, says Shivraj Chouhan on Sridevi’s sudden demise
- There’s no other noble profession than being a teacher: ‘Hichki’ actress Rani Mukerji
- Sridevi’s death: Madhur Bhandarkar thought it was a hoax, Anu Kapoor, Adil Hussain shocked by the uneven death
- ‘Dark Day’ for Bollywood: Amar Singh breaks down while remembering Sridevi