U.S. Ambassador to the United Nations Nikki Haley says the new sanctions against Venezuela send a strong message to President Nicolas Maduro. Rough Cut (no reporter narration).
- Next story Riots from Indian ‘holy man’ rape case kill scores
- Previous story The Journalist Who Died For Exposing Dera Chief
- Champions League: Liverpool manager Jurgen Klopp hails team’s performance for 3-0 win against Man City
- Class 5th student writes exams with his feet
- Doctors strike enters 8th day, patients suffer
- Another Ambedkar’s statue vandalised in Uttar Pradesh’s Firozabad
- MMT, Flipkart to become partners to transform travel industry