3D portraits created by using DNA of the transgender U.S. Army soldier imprisoned for leaking classified data will welcome visitors to an exhibition next month. Rough Cut (no reporter narration).
- Next story Paris: a taste of things to come for Brexit banks?
- Previous story Porte says he is on road to recovery from hospital bed
- Team Sky crossed ‘ethical line’ to enhance Wiggins performance – UK parliamentary report
- ‘The New Delhi Night Walk’: Thousands participate for women safety
- Oscars 2018: ‘Dunkirk’ wins award for Sound Editing and Sound Mixing
- Nidahas Trophy 2018: Men in blue arrive in Sri Lanka
- Oscars 2018: After all black at Golden Globes, colour is back on the red carpet