3D portraits created by using DNA of the transgender U.S. Army soldier imprisoned for leaking classified data will welcome visitors to an exhibition next month. Rough Cut (no reporter narration).
- New York artist creates 3D portraits from Chelsea Manning’s DNA
- Porte says he is on road to recovery from hospital bed
- Medical records leak was unacceptable, says Coe
- A Day of High Jewellery with De Beers, Piaget, Chopard, Van Cleef & Arpels
- Telangana IT Minister inaugurates Deccan Park at Qutub Shahi Tombs