New York, Dec 13 (ANI): The man accused of blowing up a bus terminal in the heart of New York City had posted a warning to United States President Donald Trump just before the attack. The post by Akayed Ullah was revealed in charges filed by federal prosecutors on Tuesday. “Trump you failed to protect your nation,” the Facebook post read. Ullah, a 27-year-old Bangladeshi man, faces five federal terrorism-related charges and three state terrorism-related charges after he detonated a device during the busy morning commute on Monday.
- Next story Gujarat poll: Chhattisgarh CM confident of BJP victory
- Previous story Lyft goes overseas for the first time in Canada
- Boca coach Schelotto departs Club after Libertadores final loss to rivals River Plate
- We’ll name Chhattisgarh CM tomorrow: PL Punia
- Rafale Deal: Congress youth workers conduct candle march to demand probe
- AgustaWestland case: I’m afraid court will arrest me as I know everything about Christian Michel, says lawyer
- Breastfeeding for more than 6 months leads to smaller waist circumference