The first Girl Scout troop in New York made up entirely of girls from homeless families is honored at the New York City Hall. Girl Scout Troop 6000 was given an official City Council Proclamation to recognize their unique status. Mother of five Giselle Burgess, founded the group in February, and it now has over 20 members.
- Next story S.Africa shelter faces growing problem of ‘miniature’ pigs
- Previous story US missile defence equipment reaches S.Korea site
- Stars join forces with activists on BAFTA awards red carpet
- Rep. Gowdy urges to look more at FL shooter than the “instrumentality”
- “The adults have let us down”: Florida students demand stricter gun laws
- Minor girl allegedly raped, killed, police registers case
- South Asia Focus (Weekly Programme) 18 Feb, 2018