Newsweek South Asia is a weekly current affairs report on Strategic issues in South Asia. It’s exclusive mandate is to expose terrorism in South Asia with a specialised focus on the terror groups like the LeT, JuD, Jaish e Mohammad and how they morph in order to hide their identities. The proliferation of Terror Camps in Pakistan and the support these groups receive is an ongoing theme of the program as it aims to sensitise a global audience about these terror factories and their impact on humanity not only in South Asia but across the World.
- Next story Badalta Manzar (Weekly Program) – Oct 23, 2017
- Previous story Shahrukh Khan Daughter Suhana Khan Spotted At Juhu PVR Midnight Party
- Airbus and Boeing announce more than $10 billion worth of deals at the Farnborough Airshow, despite Brexit fears.
- ‘Batti Gul Meter Chalu’ To Release On September 14
- Diljit Dosanjh To Get A Wax Statue At Madame Tussauds Delhi
- Taapsee Pannu Holds A Special Screening Of ‘Soorma’ In Glasgow
- Trump predicts ‘extraordinary relationship’ with Russia