Srinagar (J&K), June 03(ANI): The National Investigation Agency has conducted raids at 14 locations in the Kashmir valley in connection with terror funding. The raids are being conducted against Hawala operators and various separatist leaders’ house, office and different commercial locations. Reportedly, Hurriyat leaders Raja Kalwal and Naeem Khan’s residence were raided. Currently the operation is underway and more details are awaited.
- Next story Mobile internet services restored in Kashmir valley after 6 days
- Previous story Dhaba owner shot dead after dispute over consuming liquor
- Unfortunately, in Indian system we politicians are accountable but regulators are not: Arun Jaitley
- If elections are held every 5 years, India will see comfortable governance: Arun Jaitley
- This public meeting is historic in terms of number of development projects launched: PM Modi
- Oli government reaches out to Madhesis to bring them on board
- Indian businesses must realise habit of ethical business: FM Jaitley