New Delhi, Oct 24 (ANI): Newly-appointed Interlocutor for Kashmir Dineshwar Sharma, on Tuesday, said his role as Kashmir interlocutor will be separate from that of NIA. “NIA’s probe is totally different. Our talk is a separate issue, they both are two different issues”, Sharma asserted while speaking to the media. Sharma was yesterday appointed as Centre’s representative to initiate dialogue with all stakeholders in Jammu and Kashmir. Former Intelligence Bureau (IB) chief, Sharma, said his priority is to restore peace in the state.
- NIA probes, my job as Kashmir Interlocutor are 2 different issues: Dineshwar Sharma
- Watch: Major mishap averted as army choppers make emergency landing
- Noted Malayalam filmmaker I.V. Sasi passes away
- Facing several odds, Kashmiri girl makes big in martial arts
- Vestas leads Volvo Ocean Race past Gibraltar