New Delhi, Oct 24 (ANI): Newly-appointed Interlocutor for Kashmir Dineshwar Sharma, on Tuesday, said his role as Kashmir interlocutor will be separate from that of NIA. “NIA’s probe is totally different. Our talk is a separate issue, they both are two different issues”, Sharma asserted while speaking to the media. Sharma was yesterday appointed as Centre’s representative to initiate dialogue with all stakeholders in Jammu and Kashmir. Former Intelligence Bureau (IB) chief, Sharma, said his priority is to restore peace in the state.
- Next story Standing in cinema halls will never inculcate patriotism: Asaduddin Owaisi
- Previous story Watch: Major mishap averted as army choppers make emergency landing
- Airbus and Boeing announce more than $10 billion worth of deals at the Farnborough Airshow, despite Brexit fears.
- ‘Batti Gul Meter Chalu’ To Release On September 14
- Diljit Dosanjh To Get A Wax Statue At Madame Tussauds Delhi
- Taapsee Pannu Holds A Special Screening Of ‘Soorma’ In Glasgow
- Trump predicts ‘extraordinary relationship’ with Russia