New Delhi, Oct 24 (ANI): Newly-appointed Interlocutor for Kashmir Dineshwar Sharma, on Tuesday, said his role as Kashmir interlocutor will be separate from that of NIA. “NIA’s probe is totally different. Our talk is a separate issue, they both are two different issues”, Sharma asserted while speaking to the media. Sharma was yesterday appointed as Centre’s representative to initiate dialogue with all stakeholders in Jammu and Kashmir. Former Intelligence Bureau (IB) chief, Sharma, said his priority is to restore peace in the state.
- Next story Standing in cinema halls will never inculcate patriotism: Asaduddin Owaisi
- Previous story Watch: Major mishap averted as army choppers make emergency landing
- Artificial Intelligence is about creating trains with brains: Piyush Goyal
- Las Vegas shooting survivor brings tears and hope to March for Our Lives
- India women’s cricket team looks to get back into T20 groove against England
- Watch: Thousands flock to Washington, D.C. for “March for Our Lives” protest
- Rahul Gandhi inaugurates Indira Canteen in Karnataka’s Kollegala