Nowshera (J&K), July 31 (ANI): The National Investigating Agency (NIA) conducted raid at the residence of Hurriyat leader Syed Ali Shah Geelani, on Monday in connection with the terror funding case. Strict measures are being taken to end terror funding in Jammu and Kashmir. The NIA is reportedly looking to establish the route of terror funding, both national and international with Dubai route being investigated carefully. Reportedly, Geelani’s son-in-law Altaf Ahmad Shah is presently in NIA remand in regard with this case. This is the second raid, as earlier the agency searched house of a businessman.
- NIA raids Syed Ali Geelani’s residence in terror funding case
- Darjeeling Unrest: Fresh Violence, Cops Fire Tear Gas Shells
- Mouni Roy OPENS UP About Her Bollywood DEBUT
- Divyanka Tripathi’s Sweet Gesture For Hubby Vivek Dahiya Big Zee Entertainment Awards
- Brexit battle for London agencies hits deadline