Separatists calling for the breakup of Nigeria have crossed a red line and the country’s unity is not negotiable, President Muhammadu Buhari said on Monday (August 21) in his first speech since returning home after three months of medical leave in Britain. Pascale Davies reports.
- Next story Driver targets French bus stops in vehicle attacks
- Previous story Sana Sheikh EXCLUSIVE Interview Comeback Show Bhutu
- Rahul Easwar reacts on SC’s verdict regarding women’s entry in Sabarimala Temple
- About 14,500 villages out of 18,000 villages not electrified were in Eastern India: PM Modi
- Man thrashed by mob on suspicion of being child lifter
- Opposition believes no-trust motion will highlight Centre’s failures
- 5 million cash and 50 kilos of gold recovered in the IncomeTex Raid at Kanhaiyalal