Bellandur (Bengaluru), Apr 17 (ANI): Its time again that the toxic foam has started spilling from Bengaluru’s Bellandur Lake and has caused problems for people driving vehicles and mostly for the bikers who have to face the foam flying right into their faces. This foam is also a nightmare for residents who are living nearby the lake. This is not the first time that this spilling of toxic foam is taking place in Bengaluru. The Bellandur Lake is filled with effluents and one can only see froth and hyacinth in them.
- Next story Cracking good fun! German town celebrates Easter with egg-throwing competition
- Previous story PM Modi inaugurates fully automatic cattle feed plant
- North Korean economy ‘shrinking at fastest rate in 20 years’
- All You Need To Know About No Confidence Motion Against Modi
- Upset with drainage water, eunuchs protested outside BMC office in Mumbai
- As heat hits Japan, cooling tech goes on display
- Farmers’ milk agitation ends in Maharashtra, Govt increased minimum price of milk