Bellandur (Bengaluru), Apr 17 (ANI): Its time again that the toxic foam has started spilling from Bengaluru’s Bellandur Lake and has caused problems for people driving vehicles and mostly for the bikers who have to face the foam flying right into their faces. This foam is also a nightmare for residents who are living nearby the lake. This is not the first time that this spilling of toxic foam is taking place in Bengaluru. The Bellandur Lake is filled with effluents and one can only see froth and hyacinth in them.
- Next story Cracking good fun! German town celebrates Easter with egg-throwing competition
- Previous story PM Modi inaugurates fully automatic cattle feed plant
- Budget 2019-20: J&K Governor Satyapal Malik approves massive allocation to public infrastructure
- Da Costa wins Formula E season-opener in Saudi Arabia
- Piyush Goyal, Gujarat CM Vijay Rupani dedicate India’s First Railway University to nation in Vadodara
- National security & defence sector are either punching bag or funding source for Congress: PM Modi
- Ahmed Patel meets RLSP chief Upendra Kushwaha at his residence