Bellandur (Bengaluru), Apr 17 (ANI): Its time again that the toxic foam has started spilling from Bengaluru’s Bellandur Lake and has caused problems for people driving vehicles and mostly for the bikers who have to face the foam flying right into their faces. This foam is also a nightmare for residents who are living nearby the lake. This is not the first time that this spilling of toxic foam is taking place in Bengaluru. The Bellandur Lake is filled with effluents and one can only see froth and hyacinth in them.
- Next story Cracking good fun! German town celebrates Easter with egg-throwing competition
- Previous story PM Modi inaugurates fully automatic cattle feed plant
- Versace plays with prints and leather for its spring/summer designs
- Roberto Cavalli – Women’s Spring/Summer 2019 Collection in Milan
- Indian Fans Confident About Second Win Against Pakistan
- Pakistani Fan Sings National Anthem, Takes Social Media By Storm
- Phillip Plein – Women’s Spring/Summer 2019 Collection in Milan