Ghaziabad (Uttar Pradesh), July 25 (ANI): The convicts of the infamous Nithari serial rape and murder case, Moninder Singh Pandher and his domestic help Surinder Koli were sentenced to death by the Central Bureau of Investigation court, on Monday. The sentence came over the killing of 20-year-old Pinki Sarkar. The Nithari horror, in which victims were raped, killed and the corpses cannibalised, sent shockwaves and stirred the collective conscience of the country. Koli has been already convicted of the five murders. The CBI registered a case against both the accused on December 29, 2006 and they have confessed to charges of raping, killing and cannibalism.
- Next story Terrorists flee checkpoint in Ajas
- Previous story Mithali Raj Chosen As World Cup Team Captain ByZ
- President Kovind thanks Greece for supporting India for permanent seat in UNSC
- Trump creates “space force” as new military arm
- EAM Swaraj thanks France for supporting India for permanent seat in Nuclear Suppliers Group and UNSC
- Moscow court orders taxi driver who injured pedestrians detained pending trial
- Apple’s App Store commissions case goes to Supreme Court