Mumbai (Maharashtra), Jan 19 (ANI): Union Road Transport and Highways Minister Nitin Gadkari on Friday launched India’s first BS-VI in Mumbai. After launching the vehicle by Mercedes-Benz, the Union Minister urged automobile industries to work according to BS-VI norms and help reduce pollution. “Pollution is the biggest issue in India. Everyone knows situation in Delhi. We decided to make BS-VI mandatory from 1st April, 2020. I appeal automobile industry to work accordingly and help reduce pollution. Alternative fuel & bio-fuel is being emphasised upon in India,” Gadkari said.
- Nitin Gadkari urges automobile industry to adhere to BS-VI norms
- Pakistan turning blind eye to evidence against Hafiz Saeed: MEA
- MLA’s office of profit case: No hearing has been held by EC yet, says AAP leader Saurabh Bhardwaj
- Shooting of 1st Bollywood movie on Malala Yousafzai begins in Kashmir
- Ashok Kumar Narrates About The Young And Strong Vivek Sagar