Ahmedabad (Gujarat), Dec 30 (ANI): BJP leader Narottam Patel on Saturday said that Gujarat Deputy Chief Minister Nitin Patel is upset over not being allotted portfolios of his choice after the recently-held swearing-in ceremony. Narottam, who visited Nitin Patel, demanded that the saffron party must consider the latter’s ‘contribution’ and think over allotting him departments of his ‘choice’. “I know he is upset and that’s why I am here. This is a mistake, and must be rectified. Nitinbhai Patel is Gujarat Deputy CM and a very able leader. Came here to meet him because of him being upset as he didn’t get departments he wanted. I want the party to think over giving him departments of his choice”, Narottam Patel said.
- Next story Serena Williams loses exhibition match come-back
- Previous story CBFC chairman has faced ‘pressure’ from Ministry, alleges former chief Pahlaj Nihalani on Padmavati modifications
- Bappi Laheri Became Grandfather | Bappa Laheri
- Yami Gautam, Sonal Chauhan and Others at ELLE Graduates Evening
- Ranveer Singh, Aditya Roy Kapoor and Others At RPL Football Spring Season 2018
- Fire breaks out at a firecracker factory in Bihar’s Nalanda
- Air India inaugurates its maiden flight from Delhi to Tel Aviv