Patna (Bihar), July 28 (ANI): Holding Rashtriya Swayamsevak Sangh (RSS) and Bharatiya Janata Party (BJP) responsible for the assassination of Mahatma Gandhi, former Bihar deputy chief minister Tejashwi Yadav on Friday said Chief Minister Nitish Kumar has bowed down in front the former. Asserting that Kumar once preached the ideologies of Gandhi, Tejashwi Yadav cornered the former for cheating the mandate of Bihar residents.
- Next story Actor Inder Kumar dies of heart attack at 44
- Previous story Nitish Kumar wins vote of trust in Bihar Assembly
- “It should’ve never, ever happened”: UAL CEO on dead dog incident
- Facebook sued by users over data harvesting
- Reedie “consistently confident” that Russia will comply with WADA’s anti-doping demands
- Cambridge Analytica row: BJP has nothing to hide, says Sambit Patra
- Lakata and Hynek take stage three win in Cape Epic