Patna (Bihar), July 28 (ANI): Holding Rashtriya Swayamsevak Sangh (RSS) and Bharatiya Janata Party (BJP) responsible for the assassination of Mahatma Gandhi, former Bihar deputy chief minister Tejashwi Yadav on Friday said Chief Minister Nitish Kumar has bowed down in front the former. Asserting that Kumar once preached the ideologies of Gandhi, Tejashwi Yadav cornered the former for cheating the mandate of Bihar residents.
- Nitish Kumar bowed down in front of murderers of Mahatma Gandhi: Tejashwi Yadav
- Nitish Kumar wins vote of trust in Bihar Assembly
- Manipur students demand constitutional protection to indigenous people of state
- Congress lacks ‘strong leadership,’ will to serve masses: Rebel leader Tejashree Patel
- Caught on cam: MNS party worker vandalises jewellery store’s nameplate written in Gujarati