Ranchi (Jharkhand), July 27 (ANI): Rashtriya Janata Dal (RJD) Chief Lalu Prasad Yadav called Nitish Kumar a huge opportunist and said everything was already fixed. He added that he asked Nitish to go and rule and had no greed in his heart. While Lalu advised Nitish to play the role of creator Lord Shiva, he turned out to be a destroyer like Bhasmasura. Lalu also alleged that Nitish Kumar created a fake impression of himself to declare that he was a ‘PM material’.
- Next story RJD leaders say Nitish Kumar has gone against Bihar’s public
- Previous story Bihar political crisis is threat to democracy: Mayawati
- Woman digs for family after Guatemala eruption
- Brazil full back Fagner follows in the footsteps of giants
- Kushner says U.S. peace plan coming soon
- The accused attacked her with knife, threw her out of car: Vijay Singh on Shailaja Dwivedi’s death
- 1 dead after fire breaks out at Mumbai’s Girgaon Kothari House