Patna (Bihar), July 26 (ANI): Hailing Bihar Chief Minister Nitish Kumar’s decision to resign, senior BJP leader Sushil Kumar Modi on Wednesday said that he and his party is happy that Bihar CM didn’t compromise on corruption issue and did not kneel down before Rashtriya Janata Dal (RJD). Lashing out at Lalu Prasad Yadav, Modi said his involvement in scams has ruined not only his but his son Tejashwi Yadav’s life too. Modi added that a three member committee has been constituted for making future plan of action in this regard.
- Next story Nitish Kumar’s decision to resign is a well planned move, claims Lalu Yadav
- Previous story Director of harrowing ‘Detroit’ hopes film starts dialogue on race
- Watch: Thousands participate in Tata Mumbai Marathon 2018
- U.S. Vice President critical of politicians for causing shutdown
- Senators sound off on U.S. government shutdown
- ‘Is factory ki licence humare paas hai, isliye kuch nahi bolna’: Delhi Mayor on Bawana Fire
- Ranveer Singh’s ‘filmy’ avatar at Filmfare awards is worth watching!