Patna (Bihar), July 26 (ANI): Hailing Bihar Chief Minister Nitish Kumar’s decision to resign, senior BJP leader Sushil Kumar Modi on Wednesday said that he and his party is happy that Bihar CM didn’t compromise on corruption issue and did not kneel down before Rashtriya Janata Dal (RJD). Lashing out at Lalu Prasad Yadav, Modi said his involvement in scams has ruined not only his but his son Tejashwi Yadav’s life too. Modi added that a three member committee has been constituted for making future plan of action in this regard.
- Nitish Kumar resignation: Sushil Modi applauds Bihar CM’s refusal to compromise on corruption
- Director of harrowing ‘Detroit’ hopes film starts dialogue on race
- Details of military transgender policy being worked out: White House
- Victims ‘haunted’ by pedophile priest’s release
- Air Force prepared for any contingency: IAF Chief B.S. Dhanoa